Material Know-how as a Core Competency
With its special requirements for hygiene and process reliability, the food and beverage industry needs a sealing expert with extensive market know-how and expertise in materials.
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies provides specially developed materials that possess all required certifications and meet all compliance requirements. Besides resistance to extreme temperatures, sealing materials need to withstand temperatures, pressures, and aggressive media, such as cleaning agents, fat, and flavored syrup.
Materials for the Food & Beverage Industry
- Fluoroprene® XP as the best way to prevent flavor transfer
- 70 EPDM 291 and 70 EPDM 335 for water lines and carbonators, for example
- 75 EPDM 386, 85 EPDM 387, 70 EPDM 382, 60 EPDM 217952 and 70 EPDM 217937 with global conformities for food and beverage applications
- 75 Simriz® 494 for extremely demanding applications that require FFKM materials
- 75 HNBR 231142 for fat containing media for example
- 75 FKM 180497 with all required approvals for food and beverage applications
- 70 VMQ 117055 and 60 VMQ 117177 for worldwide use in applications for the food and beverage industry
- PA 12G 37599, PTFE V037, PTFE G223 and PE E083 with all necessary global approvals
Just a few clicks and you receive a first assessment of suitable materials or cleaning agents.Try it out now!
Sealing Solutions for the Process Industry
Demanding applications in the process industry require specific know-how and well-founded materials expertise. Apart from a broad product range, Freudenberg also offers specific materials with international approvals such as FDA, USP Class VI, NSF and regulation (EU) 1935/2004, as well as seals based on hygienic design.
Sealing Technology Manual for the Process Industry
Sealing solutions specially developed for the process industry in accordance with hygienic design and materials with industry-specific approvals.
Services for the Process Industry
The Food, Beverage, Chemical, and Pharmaceutical Industries pose demands that are truly unique, both technologically and logistically. We offer solutions tailor-made to meet them. Our seals are of the very highest quality, while we also provide a broad spectrum of additional services – added value which goes far beyond the sealing function.
Fluoroprene® XP - The premium all rounder for the process industry
A wide variety of applications that are impressive right down the line: Fluoroprene® XP is the universal sealing material for steam sterilization, aggressive CIP/SIP media and high-fat concentrations.
Your Advantages With FST
Experience Freudenberg Sealing Technologies, its products and service offerings in text and videos, network with colleagues and stakeholders, and make valuable business contacts.Connect on LinkedIn!